Housing / Landlord & Tenant

Traymans has an experienced and dedicated team of housing lawyers who are ready to help with problems relating to your housing situation. 
If you are finding it difficult to pay your rent and your landlord is trying to evict you you should contact us. 
If your landlord isn't repairing your property, we can help you get the repairs carried out. 
If you are being harassed by your landlord we can take action for you. 
We act for landlords as well as tenants. So, if you are a landlord who needs to regain possession of a property, we can help you with this. If your tenant is suing you - we can advise you with this too.
Please contact the housing team for a quote for our fees or details of whether legal aid is available.  

We are located at:

189 Stoke Newington High Street


N16 0LH

Contact us!

If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:

0207 249 9980 0207 249 9980



For emergency police station advice, please call: 07860 594 909



Traymans Solicitors LLP is registered at Companies House No. OC331977 and  is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority in England & Wales,

No. 500035


We carry Professional Indemnity Insurance to protect our clients, and we are currently  insured with International General Insurance Company (UK) Ltd  issued through Pen Underwriting Ltd.

The Walbrook Building, 25

Walbrook, London EC4N 8AW.


Traymans LLP does  not collect data from visitors to this site.

Print Print | Sitemap
© Traymans